- Additional information
- High-power 200-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 10” long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35” aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential/conical horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- – Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- – Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Instant PA System
With just a single D Series loudspeaker system and a microphone or MP3 player, you can set up an instant sound system. Thanks to the built-in preamp section, you just connect a dynamic mic and raise and lower the volume with the Level control. Plug in your sound source, place the speaker on a tabletop or stand, and power up. It’s just that easy. And if you need more coverage, simply use the convenient LINK OUTPUT XLR connector to add more active loudspeakers.
Stereo Music System
You can even use two D Series enclosures for stereo playback of your MP3, CD or old-skool cassette deck without any additional hardware. Just plug the appropriate stereo “breakout” adapter into your deck’s output jack and run the cables to the 1/4″ inputs on each loudspeaker. Set the Level and EQ controls the same on both enclosures. Voilà, instant party!
Thanks to their trapezoidal design, these cabinets can be laid on their side providing the ideal angle for onstage monitor wedge applications. Hookup is simple, requiring only a single XLR or 1/4″ cable from the monitor send on your mixing console and, of course, power. Additional monitors can be chained together via the XLR LINK OUTPUT jack on the rear panel.
Finally, Great-Sounding Active Loudspeakers That Won’t Break Your Back or Bank Account!
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supplies, EUROLIVE D Series loudspeakers provide a much better power-to-weight ratio than competing active speakers. Put simply, you get all the power without the back-breaking weight. And the sound quality of these lightweight loudspeakers exceeds that of our extremely popular EUROLIVE the Behringer B210D (10″) for less demanding applications.
Due to their high-efficiency design, they crank out 550/200 of the cleanest, punchiest audio Watts you’ve ever heard from a compact loudspeaker system. The integrated sound processor provides total system control, along with dependable protection of the LF and HF transducers, thanks to the built-in active high-pass filter, which virtually eliminate distortion — even at extreme operating levels. In addition, all four models feature an Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) Mic/Line input with LEVEL control and a dedicated 2-band EQ (bass/treble) for easy control.
Cara membeli produk ini silahkan lihat disini