Jual Multi Effect Processor Lexicon MX200. 16 legendary Lexicon reverbs, 4 routing configurations: dual mono, cascade, dual stereo (parallel), mono split.
- Additional information
Lexicon MX200 Dual Reverb/Effects Processor
- Audio inputs: (2) 1/4″ TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Input impedance: 20kOhms balanced, 10kOhms unbalanced
- Input level: +4dBu Nominal, +20dBu maximum
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz, ref. 1kHz +/-1dB
- THD+N: <.007% 20Hz – 20kHz
- Audio outputs: (2) 1/4″ TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Output level: +20dBu Maximum
- Dynamic range: >107dB A-weighted
- A/D converters: 24-bit/48kHz
- Power: 9V AC (power supply included)
- Audio processor: 24-bit
- Software: WinXP/Mac OSX VST GUI
- Crosstalk: >80dB
- 16 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- Delays and modulation effects
- dbx dynamics
- Dual-processor design
- 4 routing configurations: dual mono, cascade, dual stereo (parallel), mono split
- 99 factory/99 user programs
- Hardware plug-in feature
- VST and Audio Units plug-in software
- MX-Edit editor/librarian software
- 24-bit/48kHz sample rate
- S/PDIF digital I/O
- 1/4″ balanced/unbalanced I/O
2 processors, 2 applications, one rackspace.
32 legendary Lexicon effects are packed into the Lexicon MX200 Dual Reverb/Effects Processor, a rackmount processor equipped with USB so it can be used as a software plug-in. It’s got raw dual-processor power; instant front-panel access for live performance; and rich, smooth, complex processing algorithms for the studio, as well as specialty effects and dbx dynamics. Every effect and parameter is instantly accessible by a single button push or knob turn, and the powerful editor/librarian software gives you intense, under-the-hood control.
The USB interface provides intuitive cross-platform VST and Audio Unit plug-in control, allowing the Lexicon MX200 to function as a hardware plug-in. The MX200’s processor still handles the processing load, but you control it through your computer, with full automation and recall features. MX-Edit, the included cross-platform editor/librarian software, lets you create, edit, compare, save, and load reverb and effects programs.
You can use 2 reverbs or effects at once in one of 4 flexible routing options: dual mono, cascade, dual stereo (parallel), or mono split. There are 99 carefully crafted Factory programs and 99 User programs, front-panel controls for Input Level, Mix 1, and Mix 2 Wet/Dry controls, Routing button, independent Tempo, Bypass, and 3 control knobs for each Processor, Program Select knob, Audition button (to preview the selected effect), and Store button.
The front panel Active Reverb/Effects Matrix displays which 2 effects are active, delivers single-control access to all functions, and lets you quick-audition any preset with five settings. Dual independent processor control areas with dedicated Effects Select, Tempo, Bypass, and 3 parameter control knobs provide access and control over critical parameters. LEDs illuminate to indicate any change from the 99 Factory or 99 User Programs.