Audiophile USB/Audio Interface with Built-in Phono Preamp for Digitalizing Your Tapes and Vinyl Records
- Additional information
- High-quality USB/audio interface connects your turntable, cassette player etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- Transfer and restore your valuable vinyl records and tapes to your computer via a simple USB connection
- Phono input switchable to line input source
- Stereo output allows easy connection and playback of computer audio files over your home sound system
- High-resolution 48 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control lets you monitor your input source
- Works with your PC or Mac* computer—no setup or drivers required
- Powered via USB—no external power supply needed
PC and Mac Ready
This ultra-compact, USB-powered device lets you connect your PC or Mac computer to virtually any piece of audio gear. It gets its power from your computer’s USB bus, so no external power supply or batteries are required. And the Behringer UFO202 requires no special setup or drivers—just plug it in to a free USB port and start recording.
The Behringer UFO202 features a stereo input for connecting turntables or any line-level device (such as a mixer or tape deck), plus a stereo analog output for connecting active speakers or studio monitors. You can also connect electronic keyboards, sound modules, drum machines and line-level devices (such as the V-AMP 3) directly to your computer for recording. The Volume control allows you to set the level of the stereo headphones.
Powerful Recording Interface
When used as a professional interface between a mixing console and your computer, myriad options become available. Some of these might include connecting the Behringer UFO202’s RCA Outputs to the Tape Input jacks of your mixer or active monitors, or directly into the input channels of the mixer. Connecting to mixer input channels gives you access to equalization, and allows you to use your mixer’s Aux Send features to build extremely versatile monitor mixes for your recording sessions.
Tons of Free Software
Because you’ll want to take full advantage of the UCA222’s podcasting and recording potential we’ve included Audacity, Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear as a free software download. You’re ready to go live on your Mac or PC computer right out of the box! You also get more than 100 virtual instruments and over 50 effects plug-ins, turning your computer into a complete home-based or mobile recording studio from input to output.