Audiophile 6 In/10 Out, 24-Bit/96 kHz FireWire/USB Audio/MIDI Interface with MIDAS Preamplifiers
Jual Behringer FCA610 Audiophile audio interface with 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment. Multi-channel audio
- Additional Information
- Audiophile audio interface with 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 2 state-of-the-art MIDAS designed mic preamplifiers, with phantom power, individual Pad, Low Cut and Hi-Z
- Multi-channel audio and MIDI operation via FireWire* or USB2.0
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 6 inputs / 10 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- Ultra-flexible connectivity via analog and S/PDIF I/O ports (coaxial and optical)
- Direct Monitoring and Main Volume control with “near-zero” latency
- 2 powerful Headphone outputs with individual Volume control, Mono and Source signal select
- Level control of your stereo or 7.1 active speaker system with a single knob turn
- Smooth cross-fading between inputs and DAW playback signals while your record sessions
- Status and signal presence indication for all analog and digital I/O
- Powered via external power supply (included) or 6-pin FireWire bus
Your Portal to the Digital Domain
The FCA Series allows you to converse with your computer in a language it understands… digital. When you connect line-level devices, such as synthesizers or the outputs of an audio mixer to an FCA1616 or FCA610, internal 24-bit A/D (Analog to Digital) converters swing into action, turning the audio signal into digital data. Now you can record and play back your masterpiece through a pair of active studio monitors or listen in the privacy of your favorite headphones.
With its expanded 16 channel I/O, 4 MIDAS designed mic preamps and ADA8000 ADAT connectivity, the FCA1616 is ideal for more permanent applications, such as home and professional recording studios, as well as live performance multi-track recording rigs. All standard I/O formats are supported including analog, S/PDIF (coaxial and optical), ADAT and S/MUX. Built-in MIDI I/O allows you to connect keyboards and other outboard MIDI hardware. The single rack-space FCA1616 also features 8 analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, gates and EQs, etc. A dedicated power supply is included.
Due to its small size and low-latency operation, 6 In / 10 Out architecture, plus 2 highly-acclaimed MIDAS designed mic preamps, the Behringer FCA610 is a dream come true for traveling musicians who record and edit on their laptops. The portable FCA610 can receive power from your computer’s 6-pin FireWire bus or via the included external power supply. Built-in MIDI I/O allows you to connect keyboards and other outboard MIDI hardware. All standard I/O formats are supported including analog and S/PDIF (both coaxial and optical). The half-rack-space Behringer FCA610 stows easily in your travel kit.
On the rear panels of the FCA1616 and FCA610, you’ll find ports for FireWire and USB 2.0. Inputs are balanced 1/4″ jacks that accept a wide range of line-level devices. Outputs accept both balanced and unbalanced 1/4″ connections. The two headphones jacks are conveniently located on the front panel, with a dedicated volume control.
The Technical Stuff
Both FIREPOWER FCA1616 and FCA610 interfaces feature state-of-the-art, high-resolution 24-bit A/D-D/A converters, supporting up to a 96 kHz sampling rate. Reliable Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 drivers and Mac OS X support ensure ultra-low latency operation.
How About Some Free Software!
Because you’ll want to take full advantage of your computer’s recording, editing and podcasting potential, we’ve put together a massive software download at www.behringer.com that includes Audacity (the most popular open source audio editor), Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear (a great selection of podcasting software). You’re ready to go live on your PC or Mac right out of the box! You also get more than 100 virtual instruments and 50 FX plug-ins, turning your computer into a complete home-based or mobile recording studio.