800-Watt 14-Channel Powered Mixer with Multi-FX Processor
Jual Behringer PMP2000 Power Mixer Amplifier 800 Watt 14 Channel. dilengkapi dengan Multi-FX Processor dan stereo Equalizer. Ultra-Low Noise ULN design.
- Additional Information
- Ultra-compact 2 x 350-Watt stereo powered mixer (800 Watt bridged mode)
- Ultra-Low Noise ULN design, high headroom and ultra-transparent audio
- 14-channel mixer section features 6 mono and 4 stereo channels
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- 9 high-quality IMP “Invisible” Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Dual 9-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Selectable stereo (main L/R) or double mono (main/monitor) amplifier operation mode
- Multi-functional stereo Preamp outputs and stereo Power amp inputs for added flexibility
The amazing Behringer PMP2000 Powered Mixer packs tremendous power (2 x 350 Watts stereo or 800 Watts in Bridged mode), while maintaining an incredible power-to-weight ratio. The 14-channel Behringer PMP2000 features 9 built-in, high-quality IMP “Invisible” mic preamps, 4 stereo channels, a studio-grade 24-bit Multi-FX processor with 100 awesome presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects, plus dual 9-band graphic EQs, for the ultimate in high-quality sound and feedback-free performance.
The powerful Behringer PMP2000 gives you the choice of 2 x 350-Watt stereo, 2 x 350-Watt dual mono or 800-Watt bridged mono sound. Whether the center of attention happens to be a folk trio, a speech, or a synth-rock band with mind-boggling stereo patches, the Behringer PMP2000 can accommodate with ease. This sonic versatility also makes it an excellent choice for churches, where vocals and stereo recordings often share face time.
Built-in Digital Multi-FX Processor
Equipped with our studio-grade 24-bit Multi-FX processor, the Behringer PMP2000 gives you 100 mind- blowing digital effect presets such as delay, chorus and reverb. Apply them to any channel, as well as to the monitors and main output. Of course, if you have treasured outboard gear you’ve grown attached to, these mixers can integrate them into the mix while bypassing the built-in FX processor.
Use the Behringer PMP2000’s CD/Tape RCA inputs to feed in external stereo signals from CD players or tape decks. Conversely, the CD/Tape RCA outputs send line-level signals from the mixer to a recording device. The left and right output 1⁄4″ connectors can be used for a variety of purposes, including connecting to additional power amps. Connect your monitor power amps or active monitor speakers to the Monitor Sound output. Powered outputs on the Behringer PMP2000 are of the professional, twist-lock Speakon-compatible variety.
Small, Simple, Superb
Medium-sized events call for the lightweight Behringer PMP2000 (30.9 lbs/14 kg), easy-to-use 14-channel, 1800-Watt powered mixer. The Behringer PMP2000 is the most efficient and affordable powered mixer for the job, and can even be used as a pure analog mixer – or a pure power amplifier. With its high- quality mic preamps, 24-bit Multi-FX processor, and dual 9-band graphic EQs with our FBQ Feedback Detection System – the Behringer PMP2000 makes it easier than ever to lend exceptional sound quality to all kinds of public performances.