Ultra-Lightweight 300-Watt 2-Channel Bass Amplifier Head with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer, Ultrabass Processor and Compressor
Jual Behringer BXD3000H Murah. Behringer BXD3000H is equally at home onstage or in the studio thanks to its built-in XLR DI and Line outputs.
- Additional information
- Ultra-compact 300-Watt 2-channel bass amplifier
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and ultra-lightweight
- Clean channel with dedicated Gain control
- Distortion channel with dedicated Gain, Shape and Level controls
- Ultra-musical, active 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer
- Revolutionary ”see what you play” FBQ frequency indicator for instant sound shaping
- Switchable Ultrabass subharmonics processor for unbelievable low-end power
- Integrated Compressor smooths out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
- Dual footswitch for channel select and Ultrabass function included
- Separate Headphone output—perfect for quiet practicing
- Balanced XLR DI and Line outputs for direct connection to your mixing console
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Dedicated FX Insert for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Rack mount brackets included
- “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
The ULTRABASS Behringer BXD3000H is a 300-Watt 2-channel bass amp head designed specifically for the bass player who requires the ultimate in tonal versatility. Armed with our proprietary ULTRABASS sub-harmonics processor, the Behringer BXD3000H cranks out unbelievable low-end, plus our revolutionary Shape filter provides precision sound sculpting to satisfy even the extreme tone connoisseur.
The Behringer BXD3000H is equally at home onstage or in the studio thanks to its built-in XLR DI and Line outputs. There’s even an FX Insert so you can access your favorite stompboxes and other external processors. And since modern bass players need a broad range of sounds, we’ve given the BXD3000H the flexibility to go head-to-head against even the toughest competition, at a price unheard of for this class.
Superb Transient Response
We spent years fine-tuning the technology that gives our high-density Class-D amps their oomph. By carefully selecting components with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of our circuitry, these amps react instantly to even the most demanding electronic bass impulses.
When this amazing amplifier technology is combined with our state-of-the-art switching-mode power supplies, these amplifiers provide tremendous punch. And because they are so much more efficient than conventional designs, they run cooler and don’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with their conventional counterparts. The Behringer BXD3000H provides 300 of the cleanest, punchiest bass Watts you’ve ever heard, at a fraction of the weight of the competition.
Onboard 7-Band FBQ Equalizer
Our revolutionary FBQ Equalizer allows you “see-what-you-play”. In normal mode the individual frequency bands can be raised or lowered to fine-tune your sound. But by engaging the FBQ button, you get the power of a dedicated spectrum analyzer right at your fingertips. Now the LEDs on the seven frequency sliders illuminate in varying levels of intensity, showing you exactly which bands need to be adjusted for optimal performance. This is especially handy for eliminating the low-frequency feedback typically associated with hollow-body, acoustic and upright basses.
Cara membeli produk ini silahkan lihat disini