Korg Microstation MW1
Jual Synthesizer Korg Microstation MW1 Asli. Designed for comfort and accuracy, our 61-key Natural Touch Mini Keyboard is highly expressive and supports …
- Additional information
Korg Microstation MW1
61 mini-key Natural Touch keyboard;
512 Programs / 480 Preloaded
384 Combinations / 256 Preloaded
48 Drum Kits / 25 Preloaded
GM Sound set:
256 GM2 Programs + 9 GM2 Drum Programs
Combination, Program, Sequencer, Global/Media
EDS-i (Enhanced Definition Synthesis – integrated)
49 MB (when calculated as 16-bit linear data)
360 multisamples, 484drum samples (including 24 stereo)
120 Voices max, single mode, 60 voices max, double mode
* The actual maximum polyphony will vary depending on oscillator settings
such as stereo samples and velocity crossfading.
OSC1 (Single), OSC1+2 (Double): Stereo multisamples are supported, 4 velocity zones per oscillator, with switching, crossfades and layers.
Four types of filter routing (single, serial, parallel, 24 dB), Two multi-mode filters per voice (low pass, high pass, band pass, band reject)
For each voice, two envelope generators (Filter & Amp), two LFOs, two key tracking generators (Filter & Amp), and two AMS mixers, In addition, pitch EG, common LFO, and two common key tracking generators
16 Timbres, Up to sixteen timbres, keyboard and velocity split/layer/crossfade, and modifications to the program setting via the Tone Adjust function
Stereo and mono drumsamples, 4-way velocity switches with crossfades and adjustable crossfade shapes (Linear, Power, Layer).
5 Insert Effects:
In-line processing; stereo in – stereo out
2 Master Effects:
Two effects sends; stereo in – stereo out
1 Total Effect
134 types (Usable as insert, master, or total effect; however, double-size effects cannot be used as the Total Effect.)
Dynamic modulation, tempo sync delay, LFO
Effects Control Bus:
Stereo side-chaining for limiter, gates, vocoders, etc.
Dual Polyphonic Arpeggiators
One arpeggiator available
Combination and Sequencer modes:
Two arpeggiators available
5 preset; 640 user arpeggio patterns (512 preload)
Audition Riff function:
383 audition riffs, transposable
16 MIDI Tracks & 1 Master Track
480 ppq (parts per quarter-note)
40.00–300.00 bpm (1/100 bpm resolution)
Up to 210,000 MIDI events
Allows creation of sequence loops for drums etc., with up to 64 grids per note
16 preset/16 user template songs
KORG (microSTATION) format, SMF (formats 0 and 1) supported
Master tune, transpose, MIDI settings
Load, Save, Utility
Knobs 1–4 SELECT buttons (REALTIME CONTROL, Arpeggiator Control, Tempo Control), EXTERNAL (In External mode, the four knobs, four chord trigger switches can be used as MIDI controllers. 128 setups can be stored. (102 are preloaded. These allow you to control software synthesizers or DAW software.)
AUDITION button, ARP ON/OFF button, ARP LATCH ON/OFF button
16 character x 2 line LCD (with backlight)
Buttons=COMBI, PROG SEQ, GLOBAL, MEDIA, CATEGORY SELECT, CATEGORY, Indicator
Cursor/value buttons, function 01–16 buttons (0–9, -, ., ENTER, GROUP DOWN, GROUP UP), COMPARE, WRITE
Buttons=LOCATE, REC, START/STOP, REW, FF, PAUSE, LOOP, KEY, GRID, SEQ, PLAY/MUTE, Function 01–16
VOLUME knob, display contrast
OUTPUT, L/MONO, R: 6.3 mm monaural phone jack (unbalanced)
Headphone output: 3.5 mm stereo mini-phone jack
DAMPER/PEDAL/SW jack x 1, half-damper supported
1 USB (TYPE B), MIDI interface
Capacity recognized: FAT32: 2 Gigabytes (GB). SDHC memory cards are supported.
AC adapter power supply connector (DC 9V 1700mA), POWER On/Off switch
Whether it’s used for compact studio control, as an easy songwriting tool, or a powerful additionto a live performance rig, MicroStation is the “Micro Multi-Tool” to suit your needs!
MicroStation offers unprecedented portability, the stunning sound of Korg’s EDS-i synth engine (M3, M50), dual arpeggiators, and phenomenal effects; all the tools you would expect in a keyboard/workstation housed in a smaller – and extremely affordable – package.
Whether performing or composing, the on-board sequencer can be anything from an extra set of hands or a powerful drum machine up to a full-blown MIDI production suite. Loop Recording, Grid Sequencing, Song Templates, and One-Step recording features make it easy for anyone to achieve professional results.
- Lightweight, compact, and equipped with 61 mini-keys, the microSTATION travels easily and fits effortlessly into any home, stage, or studio workspace.
- EDS-i (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-integrated) sound engine delivers high-quality sound in the tradition of KORG’s flagship synthesizers.
- Enjoy 480 outstanding, ready-to-use sounds – including keyboard sounds, synth sounds, drums, leads, basses, etc. Tweak, edit, create and save up to 512 sound Programs.
- 256 dynamic Combinations place different sounds on different areas of the keyboard, or layer multiple sounds together for exciting performances – right out of the box!
- Find the right sound fast with eight quickly accessible categories; hundreds of Audition Riffs allow you to preview each sound.
- A full General MIDI level 2 compatible soundset allows commercial and pre-made MIDI files to be played perfectly and instantly.
- Designed for comfort and accuracy, our 61-key Natural Touch Mini Keyboard is highly expressive and supports serious playing.
- Whether performing or composing, the on-board sequencer can be anything from an extra set of hands or a powerful drum machine up to a full-blown MIDI production suite.
- Loop Recording, Grid Sequencing, Dual Arpeggiators, Template songs, and Auto Song Setup features make it easy for anyone to achieve professional results.
- SD/SDHC card slot for convenient storage or your custom sounds and songs.
- USB Type-B connector offers a direct MIDI connection to your computer.
- Includes both stand-alone and plug-in microSTATION software for detailed sound editing on your computer; plug-in software is VST, AU, and RTAS compatible.
Cara membeli produk ini silahkan lihat disini