Ultimate Dynamics Effects Pedal
- Additional information
- Smooth out harsh volume peaks when using dynamic slaps or other playing styles
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Powerful enhancer gives you unbelievable presence and bass punch
- Dedicated Level, Enhance, Ratio and Threshold controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
Does your bass sound dull and lifeless? Sound engineers and professional bass players have known for years that high-quality limiting and enhancement makes bass tracks pop in the mix. The BASS LIMITER ENHANCER Behringer BLE400 gives your playing that same velvety finishing touch by smoothing out inconsistent volume peaks. This is especially noticeable if your performance involves slapping and popping styles. The Behringer BLE400 will make your tone as solid as your performance.
Why You Need a Limiter
Even if you employ the best technique, there will be volume inconsistencies in your sound. This becomes really obvious when you switch from finger-style playing to slapping and popping. The Behringer BLE400 can help smooth out these inconsistencies and improve your sound. How? A limiter works by reducing the dynamic range of a signal, often referred to as compression. This means that loud signals are turned down and softer sounds are turned up, so they more closely match each other. The resulting sound is more powerful, focused and rich in tone.
By its very nature, extreme compression tends to suck the high-end out of any signal, so we added a tone compensation circuit to the Behringer BLE400. This dedicated Enhance control lets you dial in just the right amount of sparkle, without giving your bass that over-processed or brittle sound. This feature alone will make the BLE400 one of your favorite secret weapons!
Cara membeli produk ini silahkan lihat disini